Thursday, June 17, 2010

Some of the best E3 Video's

Well it is that time again that I post before I bugger off to real life and work. But anyways lets get to the meat of the show shall we. I have been trawling around finding some of the most interesting E3 video's so far. Now I am a PC Gamer through and through but some of the video's will be 360 also and PS3 but they just caught my eye. I will give a reasoning why I picked them below the video's. So lets begin shall we. Some of the video's have stupid age verification on them so I do apologize in advance.




This trailer sent shivers up my spine literally. I have been a fan of portal for years and love it. I can not wait for this.




Starwars: The Old Republic probably the most hotly anticipated new MMO. I know I am looking forward to it, I know Bioware will not let us down.




Marvel vs Capcom 3: Oh yeah baby huge fan of the other two and has teh deadpools. Not a PC Title but I will play the fuck out of this.



For some reason this caught my eye, I will investigate on what this is later but it would seem to be a game for the Natal or the PSeye. Comments please.



This seems interesting, not sure what platforms it will be on but it caught my eye.



Oh yeah!!! been wanting some Nam action for my grizzled trigger fingers. Time for me to put on the best of Creedence Clearwater Revival and kill me some folk. YEEHAWW



Well what can I say? its Fallout.



This is probably the most badass trailer of the lot Starwars The Force Unleashed 2



I know not PC related but this looks fun for the children even though this just screams Kingdom Hearts.

Well that about wraps it up for tonight's blog, hope you enjoyed watching and please leave some comments.

1 comment: